Tartybikes Competition!

Stan Shaw

i only realized the date earlier and i didn't have time to finish my drawing (N) so i just put some of my ideas together and quickly did some using the web and photoshop for the comical side !

and here's my entries i did today :giggle:

finishedddddd-1.jpg

oj4.jpg

oj3.jpg

ali-c.jpg

the south park versions of them were made using this site http://www.sp-studio.de

Edited by 2hammered

Haha the one from ali is very nice, he seems to be looking at something, is that what makes him happy about oranges?:P

I like the south park one aswell :)

Just a little fun, don't even know if this is allowed, but oh well :P

You can drag the oranges by clicking on them. The player is supposed to be adam btw. You can jump while on the ground pressing the up key and move with the other keys.

http://stap.iam.hva.nl/~wullem01/raining%20oranges.swf

Edited by omgnoseat

cheers guys ! my fave was the southpark pic the others were just my first few ideas , the one with mark where i ripped the Orange mobile network motto jus did'nt work the way i had it in my head and i added the samurai bit to the southpark pic because it looked empty and i was going to do a anime style pic of one of them cutting an orange with a samurai sword but it would of taken too long .

Ok, I just barely got validated as a forum member, and with the dead line for this contest looming, I got to work. I am off work today, but watching our 7 month old girl, so between stories and dirty diapers, I managed to bang out my vision of Adam Read playing around the warehouse after hours. I mean, dont you ever wonder where those scratch and dent specials come from? Hope you guys like it!

post-25546-126990153764_thumb.jpg

Edit: Oh, if any one cares, I drew Adam and his mangled bike by hand, scanned it into the computer then used photoshop for color and the rest of the picture.

Everything is win, except:

COMIC SANS???

Why on earth would you use that font??

It's a great pic, but for the love of god change that font :D

Everything is win, except:

COMIC SANS???

Why on earth would you use that font??

It's a great pic, but for the love of god change that font :D

Ha! You got me, you do know your fonts. I would have preffered to do the lettering with some style by hand, but I was watching my little girl and under time constraints. And to tell the truth, I kinda like Comic Sans ( I hope this doesn't lower your opinion of me to somewhere near dog sheeeeite) . If I don't win, I at least will have something to blame it on! :giggle:

It is :P We got back to work 2 hours ago with lots of orders to sort out... will try and have a look at lunch/this evening.

Haha no need to hurry. We are not in the position to be claiming anything when you are giving away things for free :P

Lol, did anyone ever ring up on blue peter competitions and things like that?

It's soooo fixed.

Every time! Because Im cool. Plue Peter in the old days was brilliant with all the cats and turtles and stuff :)

I never managed to win any, I remember getting really upset when I lost my 5th one hehe blushing.gif