24" Rockman T...A...T...R Who Knows More?

Sethgun

God dammit, just when im about to order a because trials 24" I get wind of this new rockman tractor 24". Does anyone have any pics? Im guessing not. Does anyone know the CS? Im guessing not. Dammit who knows something ????

nah thats the name. 1060mm, bb is +65, 71.5deg dont know chainstays and apparently weighs in at 1.5kg. I would LOVE to see a pic to hold me back from getting the because....

Is it actually called 'rockman tractor' or was that just a joke that caught on?

i know u cant show a pic yet ali, did u see the grey?

nah thats the name. 1060mm, bb is +65, 71.5deg dont know chainstays and apparently weighs in at 1.5kg. I would LOVE to see a pic to hold me back from getting the because....

We'll find out when it comes out.

Hopefully they'll rethink it and call it something better... why not call it golem? Golem means rock man...

But then it would technically be 'Rockman - rockman' wouldn't it?

About 10 days. Can't send a pic, sorry. Looks like a 'normal' Rockman frame with Kortz top tube and Slate 'webbing'.

you mean with the top and down tubes running pretty much parrallell, and gusset reinforcement like on the slateII between the bb and toptube? are they horizontal dopouts/??

Ha Ha, Hmm Bigman is sponsored by rockman and I'm guessing the name MUST have been something to do with him!

bloody Tractor ha genius

Rob

haha, I wish! I actualy had nothing to do with this, but I do want one!

Adam