Rims For 24"?

dirt jumper jake

hi, im hopefully going to start building a 24" soon for street stuff, i was wondering which rims are better the sun rhyno lite or DMR dv?

im personally gonna go for an echo tr, i will have a front wheel for sale in two weeks. dmr dv with a hope pro2 if your interested.

My Trialtech drilled rim's been a little hoop of joy on the back of my bike since I put it on. Had the TR on there before and I've not experienced any more tyre roll or anything with the narrower rim (running a 2.4 Holy Roller), but the lower weight is cool.

My Trialtech drilled rim's been a little hoop of joy on the back of my bike since I put it on. Had the TR on there before and I've not experienced any more tyre roll or anything with the narrower rim (running a 2.4 Holy Roller), but the lower weight is cool.

oh right, im going for cheapness at the moment because i need to sort out me ped aswell, is the dmr worth a look in for trials as i had one on my old jump bike and was really good.

I always get told what i'm saying is rubbish, but it really is not................ for 24'' i only really want to use eyeletted rims. I went for the dmr's and they've been perfect. Hold true very well and have needed next to know maintenance - i'm genuinely very impressed by them and would highly recommend them.

They're also pretty light.