Onza Zoot 24"

Akira_Shock!

Hi, I'm after a Zoot frame. The original blue T-rex shaped one. I am not a fan of the new 2010 Zoot. I'm after frame only. Would the Onza HQ happen to have any?

Cheers

ecomproducts-image-1737.jpg

I wouldn't mind one of these either, if anyone knows of an archive of old Onza frames give me a shout.

You quite often get the small backstreet bike shops selling the older models cheap on ebay, this happens because they buy loads of them to get the purchase price down and then can't sell them all.

sorry i'm after a brand new frame only.

Well if you change your mind about it being brand new, I have a Onza Zoot frame in seriously good condition that I'd sell (for a fraction of the price of what a new one would cost you).

One of my locals has one build up, brakeless and barless.

If this is any interest to you? :)

Yep, definitely interested. Can you provide me with this shop's phone number please? I mean, do you know the guys over there at all? If so, perhaps we can reach some agreement of some sort if you can convince 'em to sell it as a frame only :P?

Well if you change your mind about it being brand new, I have a Onza Zoot frame in seriously good condition that I'd sell (for a fraction of the price of what a new one would cost you).

Could you PM me with some pics please?

I am afraid we definitely have NO old Zoot frames in stock.

I can reveal however that after long discussions in Taiwan last week we are introducing a TGS 24" frame and Joe is still there at the factory finalising the details this week, (along with details on many other frames). First prototype should be here in about 2 to 3 weeks with production scheduled in about 2 to 3 months. No other details yet except to say that we are basing design on the Ice so it could be the Ice 24. Would be interested to hear peoples thoughts on geo., ie BB height, wheelbase and chainstays.