Ian Johnstone & Sean Stanley - Track.07

IanJohnstone

Ian Johnstone & Sean Stanley (& a snippet of Joel Bennet) bring their fun, fast paced riding in an all new HD experience!

Big thanks to ADVANTAGE for letting us use their awesome track: Future Echoes. Check 'em out! New single out 02.05.10

www.facebook.com/advantagemusicuk

www.myspace.com/advantagemusicuk

Hope you like :)

• Like 1

Hey I didn't realise you were on here,

Good to see you got the video finished and up, loved watching it, it really stands out from alot of others :)

Great choice of song as well!

Makes me really want to get the bike going again but I've got so much work to do at the moment and no time.

...and on that note its back to essay writing for me :(

Andy.

Old Skool!

Sean Where was your helmet?

it's not big nor clever! lol

catch up with you soon. :)

Yeah i know. My protec fell apart and havent got around to buying a new one, im on it like a tramp on chips though. We'll have to all try and meet up somewhere in the summer.

Yeah i know. My protec fell apart and havent got around to buying a new one, im on it like a tramp on chips though. We'll have to all try and meet up somewhere in the summer.

Hey sean , was that you on the sandbanks ferry last saturday? you were with some a girl that may have been your sister.

awsome vid btw!

Chris

Cheers for the comments guys, glad you like it :D finally got Camera, PC & editing software sorted so it's on now! 2010's all about riding & having fun :)

Edit: Like the old school comments too, love that we're keeping the old skool style in there

Hey I didn't realise you were on here,

Good to see you got the video finished and up, loved watching it, it really stands out from alot of others :)

Great choice of song as well!

Makes me really want to get the bike going again but I've got so much work to do at the moment and no time.

...and on that note its back to essay writing for me :(

Andy.

Andy, get your bike sorted and come out for a ride! Think we're ridin sun & monday, im sure you could spare a couple of hours :D

that was sick guys, loved the bench to bin bunny hop gap, that was sick!! must ride soon shawn!

Always loved your past vids and this wasn't any different. Especially liking the bench to bin hop. Looks like you could pretty much manual it if you wanted to. You have the perfect approach anyway.

Keep it up (Y)

(Y) uber stoked about the bench to bin, had been looking at it for ages on the way to work. Can walk past it with a smile now!

& to manual would be sweet... hmmm

Dude! beast video! finally got all the media :rolleyes:

Roll on for the next one! This time film and add the 'Mosh' nights, if you dare... :giggle:

We've gotta film the most nights... although best use the old camera because it probably wouldn't make it home lol

Ian

Edited by yain