Street Trials

mr ailsbury

Vimeo Video -> Original Video

Righty ho! I made this film at uni as one of our personal projects. I had to try and make something a bit different so I decided to make a really chilled out video which looks at what the person actually gets out of riding rather than the fast paced edits that the general public see.

If people with a Vimeo account like the video could you leave a comment/like whatever on the actual page please :) Don't be too harsh though :P

The sound levels of the voiceover may be a bit quiet for some people, i've got no idea why, it was fine on the uni computers/projectors but some people have said it sounds a bit dodgy when they play it.

Riding from Dan Kearns xx

cheers guys :)

I think I'm starting to piece together a theory of a correlation between black hair - be it natural or died - and pretentiousness.

In English that means ? :P haha

And thanks for that Tom, Had an awesome day filming it, and you did a fantastic job of editing it, producing it and finding a decent chilled out song !.

Thank god you've finished Uni now = Lots of TGSSSSS :D

Loves brother bear xx

Even if you turn the speakers up? :(

Cheers for the comments guys :D keep them coming

Yea, it's the balance between the music, riding and the vocals. I was only listening through shocking ipod headphones though. I'll check it through my studio jobbies later and see what happens.