What Is It With People Nowa Days!

I know its hard, but if you do say anything to them do it politely and don't be cheeky. But yeah, ask them where you are allowed to ride. They might stop and think, unlikely but you can live in hope. It's a crap situation, but unfortunately you're an easier bit of work for them to do compared to the kids in the parks getting pissed etc The one;s actualyl causing hassle.

You've got to remember they're just doing their job - trials does cause damage and it is a danger to the public, the amount of times I missed a wall and took a chunk out of it or dropped off something and someone appeared from nowhere.

The best thing you can do it not be cocky and upfront, just accept it and move somewhere else. I used to get a load of shit from 'the filth' when riding in Nottingham city centre - I was alright with them and usually sat around talking to them, eventually I gained their respect and they sometimes turned a blind eye to stuff.

It's not their job to recommend somewhere to ride or to just let things pass so easily - talk to them and be alright with them and they'll be alright with you.

• Like 1

Same goes for people who aren't associated with the law too, Now and again we get moved along by shop owners and the like, We just accept it and move on.

We got moved along recently because my mate was doing some gaps along some planters and then up onto a shop sign, We got told not to ride on the plants, and although we hadn't even touched the plants we just agreed and started to move along.

As we were walking away the guy turned round and said "The walls are okay though, we just don't want the plants getting killed"

Success!

Be polite and respect that it's their land or their duty to move you along and they'll have a higher opinion of you and not just think you're another teenage thug

I used to just think of it as a good thing. When you're asked to move on it forces you to find something else to session, which keeps your riding varied.

As has been said, just remember that we're the ones in the wrong even though we're not half as bad as some. Hold your tongue and move on, it's not worth the hassle.

You have to agree that the best thing to do is to move on. It's never worth the trouble to argue with the psco they know what there doing, everyone tries to hassle with something they don't like.

Probably the best thing to do is to look for some positive in it, as JD mentioned you have the pleasure of finding a new spot to ride :rolleyes:

an old lady had a go at me once for ridin on some rock, there were my the shore I simply said "why cant I ride here" her answer was "you might mark them." I just shuck me head, put my ipod back in and carried on.

Most people up here have a crack with you about havin loud brakes, and no seat! i dnt really ride in town much, If i do, its like after 5 so im okay