Red Scar Industrial Park

AdamR28

Nice riding! Stan, how long have you been using TNN new pads? because it looks as they wear out fast!

Quite a while now, but one thing to note is that I actually pre-angle the corners of my pads to help them bed in quicker and I think it makes them slightly more bitey.

So although the corners appear worn out, there is actually a lot of material left on the pad as the corners were already cut down :)

Awesome pads though.

Glad you like the video.

With my bail, my driveside axle bolt washer snapped, meaning my wheel instantly jumped forward which made my chain skip and bang I went over the bars, slamming my shin into the rock, basically ended my ride.

Lies, you hit the rock and your batteries fell out so they had to stop filming while they were reinstalled. :P

it was good, but maybe too many clips of the same line,,,,nar not line same pedal kick.

awsome riding , just needs to be implemented in a more interesting way.

Maybe riding that big is so exciting that it doesnt seem to matter at the time of filming???

maybe too many clips of the same line,,,,nar not line same pedal kick.

Not sure what you mean exactly...There are a few different angles of the same move a couple of times, to try and show the shape of the obstacles properly, if that's what you mean?

Sorry - what would you suggest instead? Cheers!

Well less of it would be good! its nice but too much can be quite 'hazy'. It's just my own opinion! I'm not Spielberg... but great quality otherwise.

Edited by Revell-Bikes