Is This A Silly Question ?

idlehans

Is there more to it than just clicking the drop down menu and then clicking on sign out?

the only menu that i can find that drops down refers to my profile and there's no option to sign out there.....

You could click delete my cookies at the bottom left.

hiya,what else would deleting my cookies do ? I'm not really computer literate and i'm not even sure what cookies are.

Is there more to it than just clicking the drop down menu and then clicking on sign out?

Yeah It seems it's there for some people and not for others.

Yeah I was getting pissed off at this yesterday. I was trying to sign out on my girlfriend's PC and she was like 'What have you got to hide, what have you got to hide?!'

I just opted for the delete cookies thing.

Simple, change the forum skin to cleancut v3.1 at the bottom and the option to sign out shows below your username

Thanks very much dude,I changed the skin and the signout box has magically appeared.I'd better try it before I get to excited...

I know this isn't a trials question but can someone please tell me why I can't sign out of the forum ? :unsure:

Thanks very much to all of you that replied to this thread,it was really bugging me.It's sorted now.

Didn't work unsure.gif

Work for me, although I don't need to log out. :(

Yeah I was getting pissed off at this yesterday. I was trying to sign out on my girlfriend's PC and she was like 'What have you got to hide, what have you got to hide?!'

I just opted for the delete cookies thing.

What have you got to hide. :shifty: