Tf Nostalgia

JD™

I miss that video of me and simps riding in Southend an then it cutting to him nailing some dirtbag with her legs in the air. That was my first ever 3some, all thanks to TF.

That was f**king gold.

Oh and; Muel - don't wear it out.

Edited by Skoze

I miss that video of me and simps riding in Southend an then it cutting to him nailing some dirtbag with her legs in the air. That was my first ever 3some, all thanks to TF.

This picture of FailPants.Don't click if your under 18.

Simps: shush hahahaha well never be prime minister now! lol

We still have the Girlfriend thread, It's about 500000000 pages back. Everyone complained that we needed it, and then when we got the go ahead no one f**king used it.

Dig it back up and bum it!

I remember some guy claiming to be able to do a back hop tail whip but wouldnt post up a vid of him doing it and was abusing him.

Then he was replying as a guest because he was banned and was saying how the forum was full of dicks.

Haha, twas funny.

Charlie Jennings, Charlie~est, FrancisJ, etc, etc.

Used to get really bitchy with jxm about knowing more about mac's than him, and also created "The iPod problem thread" because Jon already has the "The mac problem thread" or something.

Pretty much everyone posted; "Yea my iPod is snapped in 2, cure that problem!"

Also Simpsons pumpkin suit!

• 3 months later...

Big old bump but I'm bored.

Countless Davetrials posting on that other guys account, getting banned every time. The fake cum shot video. The Oat Pee video that was released one christmas. The night Jardo was 'ousted' as younger then he seemed to claim.

Good good times :)

Edited by Has anyone seen my shoe?

Pete Wright claiming he could do a 20ft drop off and then someone posting a video of him massively failing to bunny hop up a step.

I want to see these!