Triboulatmtb.com New Vid From France.

JackMeek

He is good BUT his style is deffo European which means it's quite odd, not very flowy, once he gets that sorted he will be a pleasure to watch

the transition between the two doesnt seem quite right yet ? but like Ali said - he is good.

I ve said this to him already

needs to be more flowy and then he will be awesome

kinda pretty good already though :giggle:

Thats was good, love his style and is that a set of downhill forks his running?? Oh less fuild and flowy and he be mint lol yer his proper poo :lol:, Knoobs really?

True there is no-one as good at flowy and spining as Mr Mac... (Y) His a good 2nd though :-

Edited by thewoomaster

Its the hopping up and down on the pedals to set up for the next trick that looks sketchy and kills the flow in a line, but in my opinion that something i dont think he'll ever be able to change, thats his style.

Were as there may be a less skilled rider that may just have more grace standing on the pedals doing simple lines, which i would prefer to watch.

Thats was good, love his style and is that a set of downhill forks his running?? Oh less fuild and flowy and he be mint lol yer his proper poo :lol:, Knoobs really?

True there is no-one as good at flowy and spining as Mr Mac... (Y) His a good 2nd though :-

really struggling to work out what you have actually said there,

really struggling to work out what you have actually said there,

As i am watching it again, Ali what i ment to say the vid was good, are they downhill forks his running?

Ok the flowly bit typed wrong Sorry, so if he was flowy and smoother he be better! REALLY? Also how can people slate such a good rider?

Not really aimed at you Ali as your a hero to many (me inclueded) and do have a better style, english too(Y), but others that are not as good or skilled or can't do it should not post slating him its shocking (N)

True Mr Danny mac does do it better enough said? Happy Ali :P

After 2nd watch still loved it :D

True if danny had not brought out the VIDEO, alot of lines, moves and crazy stuff we'd never thought of. (still dont :lol:)

Have you not noticed the change to vids that posted here, I;ve lost count of the vids were they whip drop, footjam etc... its all down to the MAC VID!!

Johan has been busting out these sort move's for along time unlike most :$