Been Gone For A While...

Alexxx

Only came back on here after a chat with a mate the other day, used to ride a good three years ago mainly in southampton and portsmouth with Ash Kennard, Dave Ascombe Tom Limburn etc these boys still about?

Whats going on in the trials world now? just before i stopped high BB'd frames were just taking off?

Good old Echo Pure sure thats probs ancient by todays standards

(Edit) Also just before i stopped riding Prawn (nick) was building a mini in memory of Oli i think, was this ever finished?

Really want to get back into riding now haha!

Few pics for old times sake aswell ;)

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

Edited by Alexxx

Only came back on here after a chat with a mate the other day, used to ride a good three years ago mainly in southampton and portsmouth with Ash Kennard, Dave Ascombe Tom Limburn etc these boys still about?

Whats going on in the trials world now? just before i stopped high BB'd frames were just taking off?

Good old Echo Pure sure thats probs ancient by todays standards

(Edit) Also just before i stopped riding Prawn (nick) was building a mini in memory of Oli i think, was this ever finished?

Really want to get back into riding now haha!

Few pics for old times sake aswell ;)

Sweet, someone else in Southampton :) Come on tonight at spar about 5:30pm? Me and 2 other guys will be out. I'm sure Kennard is still riding, haven't seen him for a while, don't think Anscombe is riding much more and never heard of Tom xD

Loads of frames now have high BB, and all gone lightweight too...

Not sure about that mini... He's in the car thread in chit chat mostly though.

Welcome back :)

Edited by weirdoku

The mini is still on the go, there was a load of problems with the company making the engine and a lawsuit. Basically the engine was nothing like the spec that Oli had ordered and I think is had some second hand bits in it? Anyway either Nick or Oli's family (or both) opened a lawsuit with the company in question, won, and got the money back.

The mini is still on the go, there was a load of problems with the company making the engine and a lawsuit. Basically the engine was nothing like the spec that Oli had ordered and I think is had some second hand bits in it? Anyway either Nick or Oli's family (or both) opened a lawsuit with the company in question, won, and got the money back.

Correction, won the case, the company are now pleading poverty and aiming to pay back £1 a month until the end of time, from what i can remember?

Correction, won the case, the company are now pleading poverty and aiming to pay back £1 a month until the end of time, from what i can remember?

Correct :(

If we had the money, or the engine he originally wanted, the car would have been finished some years ago.

Still, welcome back matey!

Pretty huge Dub and Mini following on the forum as you've probably already found out!

• 2 weeks later...