Phone Contracts

MikeCottTrials

Looking at getting my first ever phone contract.

Tell me what you've got and why it's the best ;)

also anyone know of the situation I'd be in should I want to cancel the contract? These 24 monthers seem to be quite tying, I don't like this.

I've got the Iphone 4 on T-Mobile. I got it on T-Mobile because I've had trouble with O2 and Orange in the past and like the reliable service I've had with T-Mobile. It's 24months, 500 texts, unlimited calls to landlines, 1200 minutes to everything else, 750mb data. Phone was £29, although I had a touch and ended up with the 32gb instead of the 16 that I ordered.

i have a sansung j700 (not amazing) with 500 texts and 100mins for .....nothing.. ..it costs nothing if u reclaim at the end of each month :shifty:

and im sure my dad worke out away so someone else pays you to have the contract or something :unsure:

Iphone 3G 8GB, Unlimted calls, Unlimited Texts and Unlimited Internet. £22.75 a month.

Only because i know someone at vodaphone :Plol.

But when i originally took out the contract, it was 600 Mins, Unlimited texts and internet, £35 a month. Then i spoke to my mate who i did not know worked for vodaphone and he changed me over the that. :D

24 month contract btw.

600 minutes, unlimited texts, 1.5GB data, 30 photo messages for 18 months and an HTC Desire on Orange

£60 initial outlay

£20/month. Should be £25 with 500mb data but Orange lied when they sold me the phone saying there was no data fair use policy.