Plymouth People

Mockett

Im at actual plymouth uni, and also a fresher... just got the bike down here today. The lads down here are all proper nice and theres a fair few of them, just keep an eye out on here and there should be a few rides posted i expect. Most of the riding spots are towards the middle of town, i usually randomly find everyone up by sainsburys and then we usually work our way down through town past the sundial towards the hoe hitting up all the spots on the way.

Since everybastard from where i live has moved to plymouth im down there on a semi-regular basis for some rides.

As said, just keep an eye out on the rides thread and post up if your out for a ride and someones usually around for a roll about

Josh, move down here too!

Lets buy a massive rider crib with a bowling alley and shit. I'm thinking 18 bedrooms and a massive quad garage/workshop for the bikes, swimming pool, hot tub, anti-janner fence, minibar etc.

You in?

loving the anti janner fence, an amazing idea

The main strip from the Copthorne Hotel through town down to the Hoe is where the majority of the riding is. There are loads of little bits and pieces within town outside of this strip. The nice people at Plymouth Uni seem to like building trials meccas for us, but its a gamble as to whether you get kicked off or not. Worth a try though. There are bits of riding to the east and west, but to be honest alot of it isn't worth the ride for day to day riding. Its worth an explore though.

Luke seems to have taken over the reigns as Plymouth trials secretary, seems to be a fair few riders down there this year (Y)

There's absolutely heaps of riding off the usual strip, but nobody ever seems up for hunting which is a bit weak. Need a good weekend of scouting soon!

Fair enough, we've found bits that were fun for a days riding but didnt really offer much of a long term spot. The docks used to be good before all the stuff got removed a couple years ago. Some bits in Devonport and Stonehouse and down near old broken up spot (RIP) but places like mount batten we didn't think were that great.

News flash! About 80 big rocks are now down by the ferryport if anyone wants to check them out with me later today smile.gif

And if anyone feels like moving to Plymski I have 2 large single rooms for rent on the Hoe seafront cheapy cheap!

May have a mate who will need a room for 4 months if thats any good to you? Works with me.

Josh, move down here too!

Lets buy a massive rider crib with a bowling alley and shit. I'm thinking 18 bedrooms and a massive quad garage/workshop for the bikes, swimming pool, hot tub, anti-janner fence, minibar etc.

You in?

I am so in, SO IN

Rich, what are you up to Friday evening/Saturday? I assume you'll probably be busy but if not head up. We'll have a few cheeky bevvies in the evening and a ride on the Saturday (Y)

Am unfortunately heading up an open day at the uni on Saturday, otherwise I would be there :( Will be in touch for when I can head up. Need the carnage soon......