My New Video

Nick Manning

It's been awhile, but I've finally got some filming done and made a new video.

I'm pretty pants at editing, so don't expect anything amazing.

Hope you all enjoy.

Songs:

Cauterize - Shooting Stars

Katy B - Katy On A Mission

Big thanks to all those who filmed for me biggrin.gif

Edited by Nick Manning

top dog nick. really miss ridin and being amazed by your power.

you gap to back wheel where most would go to front.

have to catch up soon.

gonna so squid later as hes been morning about lack of progression.

should p$%* him off

:D

Cheers Brian, yeah you should get out riding, were not exactly that far apart now.

Good to see your both still riding .

That was awesome nick, loved it :)

I really want to go to barrow farm again.

I'll be going there over christmas. I'll call you and let you know when :)

Glad you loved it Phi. Barrow farm is great, though I don't think I'm gonna be going till the weather is warmer, just gets too muddy at the moment. But if you do go, I might be persuaded, lol.

Still love watching all kinds of biking!

Just seem to have more arm muscle power , Probably all thease Demos youve been doing!:)

That's cool. Chris we need to get on some off-road, I've still not taken the Boardman off-road, dying to get some trail riding done this winter.

don't get me wrong i enjoyed the riding but i would much rather watch a video with no music than that song that was on first, i think if you are going to not edit it you might as well make it a clips video and have the bike noises so that you can hear smoothness etc

The music is personal preference, you clearly didn't like the first song, where I and others do. But do what your saying and have that video of 7 mins to just be music less and just here the riding sounds, would be boring. Even if you did it on your average video which is about 3/4 mins long. The video would be less entertaining.

Nick! That was sick riding! Loved it! (Y)

Thanks Peter. Are you still in Norfolk? Have to get on a ride together soon.

Cheers Brian, yeah you should get out riding, were not exactly that far apart now.

Good to see your both still riding .

Glad you loved it Phi. Barrow farm is great, though I don't think I'm gonna be going till the weather is warmer, just gets too muddy at the moment. But if you do go, I might be persuaded, lol.

That's cool. Chris we need to get on some off-road, I've still not taken the Boardman off-road, dying to get some trail riding done this winter.

The music is personal preference, you clearly didn't like the first song, where I and others do. But do what your saying and have that video of 7 mins to just be music less and just here the riding sounds, would be boring. Even if you did it on your average video which is about 3/4 mins long. The video would be less entertaining.

Thanks Peter. Are you still in Norfolk? Have to get on a ride together soon.

Hi Nick. I`m in Luton. I`m not working Friday, Saturday this week. we could go for a ride.

Great riding as expected Nick. Shame about the playback issues.

Anyhow, make some more vids. I really enjoy your riding (Y)

No pressure for me then, lol. No idea why I had those playback issues, pretty annoying, but I don't no alot about editing, so i'll leave it. Cheers for filming for me Ben

Was mint dude, 180 gap insane was like :o top riding fella

Cheers mate, took me ages to get the bottle to try it, then to get it nailed and stay on the wall, glad you liked it.

Big stuff in that video, enjoyed that!

Thanks Johny.

nice one Nick, you can do some massive gaps! Nice to see people trying new stuff as well.

Cheers Ali, shame my gaps to front aren't that big. Can't wait for your video.