Dvd's

Bionic Balls

Hellooo all..

My mum wants ideas for things people can get me for Christmas, which is nice. I quite like the idea of a bike dvd or two.. any suggestions? Life Cycles looked awesome, but then so do the New World Disorder series.. Any good bmx ones? Electronical I've heard of? Trials?

What's worth putting on the list?

Cheers,

Adam

You should whack down like 20 dvds then it'll be a real surprise for xmass. Waiting for the present which is already know is kinda boring unless your an excited kid with no money.

On another note Electronical is a good mix of street, tech and trails. The soundtrack is very mixed too from what i remember. It has a few pop songs mind.

Ride- Insight, is rather old but still available which has some good traditional street.

I imagen the new Sunday dvd Up Up and Away is probably going to be good. One i'll buy myself sometime.

That Crux one on Tarty is very good too. Some guy on a Koxx who likes to do stoppies and interesting lines.

Manifesto of course, unless you like TGS, then no.

Shadow Conspiracy Into The Void DVD has some nice varied street sections. It's 2/3 years old i think but another one i own which would recommend.

The Extended Family dvd on Tarty is pretty turd if i remember rightly. So avoid. Obviously not many trials dvds and it sounds as you know the MTB ones already....

On another note Electronical is a good mix of street, tech and trails. The soundtrack is very mixed too from what i remember. It has a few pop songs mind.

Shit filming, shit editing, no ambient noises so it just doesn't really 'feel' like a riding DVD, dated footage. Not ideal. Really didn't like that video much.

In terms of good videos, the new United "This Is United" DVD is absolutely amazing. Hands down the best riding I've seen in almost forever. Editing's really cool too. Pretty long video and then a bunch of bonus footage too, so pretty good value. The Cult "Let 'Em Talk" DVD is also really good from both a riding and editing viewpoint. I'd highly recommend both. If you can, go for the United one though.

Other than that, GET2 is the best trials DVD out.

Bits of it. Banned 3 was mental though, so I can't imagine Banned 4 would be anything other than that. Rickey Bates's's's's's's section got posted up a day or two ago and was pretty full throttle. I'd buy it just to see a new Pat King section...