Mallorca Trials 6.0/2Nd Part

dannytrialskid

What's the song when the riding kicks in?

I think it's a mix of songs that they've used in the previous Mallorca Trials videos.

Coño tío, it's impressive the skills that those guys are showing. It's also awesome that they seems to be joking and having fun every time they're riding around.

Only watched 2mins or so.. but i had to post when i saw dani comas's rear disc (1.55) are these avalable to buy? or is it some sort of custom disc? I'd guess its for more hold.. right?

Will edit once watched the whole thing.

That was the tits! just as good at the first, i think i prefered the music on the first one though.

Edited by Laurence--Trials

According to SHAZAM it's Six Days by DJ Shadow Feat. Mos Def.

In which it is correct :) - By the way I think the video uses the remix version.

Anyone know what the song is after this one? Starts with the footage of the dog chewing on the tree.

I agree with Mark, that riding was pretty nuts. I pretty much hate mods, but that vid almost convinced me that they are acceptable for adults to ride.

Lol, thats why I hate these Mallorca vids because they make me wanna ride a mod :giggle:

Awesome!....what are we doing here in england! I need to learn some spanish and get my arse over there....

I was just talking to my bird about moving there...................

I love these vids they do much to make trials 'Un Ghey' again.

Edited by Matt Vandart