My Bike & Some Riding Photos Of Me.

Lotus Lu

No, I would have done, but you just ruined it with that post - don't ask for validation, it'll happen if you make decent posts.

oh my god...it's been several days since i regiaster...is it really hard like this to post in other forums?i just want to buy a frame and i have to reply a post....

oh my god...it's been several days since i regiaster...is it really hard like this to post in other forums?i just want to buy a frame and i have to reply a post....

Some people have been in here for months without validation because they ask and keep going on about it, rather than just doing what's in the guidelines ;)

EDIT: Although clearly that doesn't matter now.

Edited by JDâ„¢

A few day's and this guy get's validated! Oh what's the point in even trying?

Not completely sure why you haven't been, your posts seem decent. You've had a vote from me, I'm sure others will follow - just keep posting decent stuff and it'll happen. Unfortunately some OK people get caught in the system for a while, but thats a small price to pay for the quality it ensures in the rest of the forum.

It's great int it ask to get validated copy and paste some pics of a bike and get validated :) ( get the handbags out)

No clue how you crept through - if I were you I'd probably keep quiet about validation in case a mod sees the crap you write and sticks you back in here ;)