New Marino 24"

LEON

Mr Marino was kind enough to build me a 24" version of my 26", it's obviously still waiting for the tensioner (in the post) and a front brake (offers?) So I've only had a brief roll around the kitchen with a saggy chain.

Geo is excellent, and spec is superb incase you were wondering.

post-1701-0-06690500-1296753114_thumb.jp

post-1701-0-57321300-1296753141_thumb.jp

post-1701-0-39411300-1296753154_thumb.jp

Edited by LEON

Ta! No it's just fourplay's I don't get on with, too modern/high/long, this is way shorter & slacker than even the new fourplays.

I only like old school 26", and 24" never had an old school phase.

Smaller wheels means more strength, less weight, more flicky & responsive, sounds good to me!

Lol, cheers people.

Rhythm, It is double butted 4130 cro mo, weighs 4.7 lb.

Davey, you pretty much have to have a bb rise on a 24, like a mod or bmx due to how low you'd be, but my +10 bb here is still the equivalent of a bb drop on a 26 ;) Means I don't need a stupid amount of stackers too.

Jonny, put it away!

DUUUUUUUUDE...Some colour co-ordination wouldnt go a miss haha.

sort the red booster out for a start. Not keen on the gold bash (even though it goes with the graphics). black forks be better? seat....i know you made the comment already, but something better must be available.

geometry i aint keen on, however im new school, even if i did ride in the old school.

other than that i really like it haha.

its each to their own, and i must be honest i am more interested in how you ride it as its always good to see some streeety footage from you

It's either use my rare 20th anniversary magura booster which happens to be red & a perfect fit...or spend £20 quid for the sake of changing colour lol.

I love my 'ard guards :) I have 4 spare so that's all I'll ever use.

The forks...I wish they were black too, but the black ones were £30 extra and I just couldn't bring myself to do it, £120 was quite enough for a pair of forks, I might just do them myself.

Yea Yea seat's on the way lol.

No one's supposed to like my geo :)

But cheers! lol, I have a tensioner "set back" so I just wanna get the b*****d finished & ride it!!

This year's goal is to make a great vid with a great camera man!

Eclat bmx seat/post combo turned up! Can't recommend these enough for a marino owner, 25.4 stumpy post so it'll slide straight in a Marino! Perfect

It can have an old mech for now while I sort a suitable tensioner, any ideas for an 18t sprocket? Tightest low profile one possible.

Just waiting for front brake & some weather so I can black the forks up!

Stem height feels perfect after a quick play outside! Barely enough steerer tube...