Red Bikes Rule.

Mark W

It was to run an 18t sprocket on the rear of the Fourplay Pro bikes from last year. They've since switched to 22:16 (using Truvativ cranks).

And no, no idea about the sprocket, sorry! I wish I knew, haha.

How do you hide the logos on your tyres Mark? I've seen tyre wall paint in Halfords, would that be the best thing to use?

I'd like to know aswell, it gives it a much cleaner look, could you just sand the paint off or as mentioned tyre wall paint? or is it a different method?

The undersides aren't super clean and tidy, but I don't really send it to crank all that often. Hit the bashring a few times (satin black hides all), but for the most part I just clip my pedals or something...

Filmed some clips but I've been riding like a toolbag for the past few months (and mainly filming other people) so there won't be much. It's not even a case of quality over quantity, I'm just shit :P

Found them to be pretty good (Y) Ben Rowlands got himself a pair recently too and seems to be liking them. Haven't really noticed the weight much in all honesty - you could theoretically run a slightly thinner tube than with other rims because they're nice and wide so seem to be less susceptible to tyre roll/pinch flats. They're so cheap though that it'd be rude not to :P