Orange Zero

Oldskooltrials

I've been wanting to build this up for a while, and as i had my tools out from building the Pashley yesterday i thought i'd pull my finger out and get it done.

Not my ideal set up to be honest,the original back wheel is f**ked so I've had to use the only one I have that works.

It's brakeless purely out of laziness on my part, I've got some old Raceline D's that i may put on in the future?

Geo is 1035,400,-10,69-70ish headangle.

Just had a quick burn up and down the street and it feels surprisingly good!

orangezero2011007.jpg

orangezero2011005.jpg

orangezero2011003.jpg

orangezero2011002.jpg

orangezero2011006.jpg

:wub: Absolutely beautiful ! For a second I mistook that cable guide on the seatstay as the upper post of a pair of 4 bolt Magura mounts and thinking I was certain that these were V brake frames . :ermm:

The whole black , blue and white vibe looks really elegant and you show great taste by running an Azonic riser . Damned nice !

I measured it again and it's definitely 1035,but with my (very poor) riding skills i don't think 10mm would make any difference!

The photos are a bit dodgy,my camera seems to struggle with bright stuff for some reason? Maybe i need to use the manual functions rather than the auto setting?

I like the shape of those old Azonic's but they seem to snap a bit too easily, I'll look into that seat clamp but i think the seat falls out without it?

It needs a D521 on the back and some new tyres, there's bugger all tyre clearance on the back of it hence all the side nobbles being cut off. I cant stand tyre or brake rub.

If I'm allowed out at the weekend I'll see if i can film some woeful brake-less riding :lol:

Thanks for all the comments (Y)