Mk6 Planet X Zebdi

grant wildman

Here is my current ride . love it , can wait to get my mavic rims built and on it , playing with brake options at the mo , might get a bb7 for the front .

7e153b64.jpg

517c9af0.jpg

Spec

Frame : Mk6 Zebdi

fork : viz

Cranks : middleburn rs7 with 22t talon ring and filthy 'ard guard

Wheels: pro2's on tryall rims , soon to be Mavic EX721 black .

Brakes ; Front xtr disc 180 Rear avid mag vee with xtr lever

bar/stem ; Trialtech high rise and 100mm fsa stem

other parts ; selle italia carbon blade saddle , saint shifter and dura ace rear mech .

Thanks for looking

Upgrade that stem for one of these http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/26_inch_stems/trialtech_race_welded/c41p10461.html

Steed looks good.

thanks man , just needs a nicer lower seat post (not a pivotal if i can help it ) and the mavic rims and should be bomb proof .

Ride high is great for me at the mo , think that stem will be to high for me , thanks for the suggestion though :)

Bike's looking great dude, nicely done!

I'd agree that the stem doesn't really seem to suit, but it should make things a little more comfortable for trialsy stuff on top of the streety win that the rest of the bike seems to be dialed for!

You planning on building the 24" up as well as this one, or leaving it for a while and just having one or t'other?

Bike's looking great dude, nicely done!

I'd agree that the stem doesn't really seem to suit, but it should make things a little more comfortable for trialsy stuff on top of the streety win that the rest of the bike seems to be dialed for!

You planning on building the 24" up as well as this one, or leaving it for a while and just having one or t'other?

thanks man , well happy with it , looking into new stems at the mo , will try a few combos out , i normally run 90mm .

Still wanting to build a 24 but go back to 135 spacing as the marino is 116 , so going to sell the frame and chris king bmx hub .

trying to make some money to pay for an inspired thats kindly being held for me !

let me know if your still looking for streety parts , ive always got loads going !!!

:)

Always looking for parts, but haven't got the funds for the next month or so :P

Forks and spokes will just about get me rolling now though, which is a winner.

Didn't fancy keeping the 116mm rear end then? I was tempted to take the Marino and King off your hands as they're a cracking bargain and if you're only going to be running a singlespeed setup you've lost nothing - someone's in for a treat (Y)