Bmx Park

aener

Hey.

I've been getting a bit in to BMX as of recent. I've fallen in love with transfers and bowls (with bits of quirky shit thrown in for good measure :P)

Preferably concrete - but whatever. All the skateparks have dead little ramps - I want to play in some huge flowy bowls.

What can you suggest?

Edit: Before you say it - Scotland is too far :giggle:

Edited by aener

Epic in brum has got a bowl and some reasonable size transitions, off the top of me head I cant remember how to get there though, its been about 4 years since I went.

It was over epic's jump box with the uber sketchy runup that I almost killed myself by sticking my handlebars 3" into my groin :)

Epic in brum has got a bowl and some reasonable size transitions, off the top of me head I cant remember how to get there though, its been about 4 years since I went.

It was over epic's jump box with the uber sketchy runup that I almost killed myself by sticking my handlebars 3" into my groin :)

Not a friendly place either, i mean the riders. The locals are dicks. It's down Moseley road in an old church. It's now called Creation.

Not a friendly place either, i mean the riders. The locals are dicks. It's down Moseley road in an old church. It's now called Creation.

To be honest Ive barely ridden there, as you say it doesnt seem like a really friendly place to ride; although Ive never really considered it that way because Ive never been a regular local.

The old brum skatepark on the aston triangle was great, used to ride there every tuesday night all through my uni years, the closing down nightime jam (would have been christmas 2003ish?) was amazing :)

Small skatepark in leicester, used to be called the edge i think. It's small, but it's local. Only other real local one would be derby storm, although i don't know if that's still running. That had some pretty big stuff in. Pretty sure there was a 12 or 14 footer in there!

Yeah - and I'll be heading there at some point - just wanted other options.

'Parently Radcliffe's pretty good - even if it's made of horribly splintery wood :P

It's decent.

We've got a park with a bowl called Southglade too.

There's a new park opening in Derby soon.

Yeah - and I'll be heading there at some point - just wanted other options.

'Parently Radcliffe's pretty good - even if it's made of horribly splintery wood :P

It's decent.

We've got a park with a bowl called Southglade too.

There's a new park opening in Derby soon.

You'll get your bike stolen if you go to either haha, i acctually had a bike stolen from me at radcllife, if you go pm me i live a mile away from it and the park isn't easy to find.

• 3 weeks later...