Jack Challoner - Extreme Tunnel Trials

BAZZA

that is the coolest looking place i have ever seen! and fair play the locals get it after! where is it do you know?

imagine owning that!

done a bit of digging and apparently its on the Meon vally railway line just out side petersfield. don't know if this is correct???

not bin in there since nike funded it. Had quite a bit in there before hand.

Gosport trials use the track up to it for trials practice and there is quite a bit there that i have ridden more recently.

Yet to be around at the right place and time to get in annoyingly.

The motor bike guy was a bit shit if you ask me, didn't really attempt anything in particular.

That bmx jam though!

Think it was more of a promo, novelty thing really. Dunno if there was much he could of done apart from a few things. Would of got a telling off if he ragged it too much lol

Hes junior world champ and current World indoor no.6

The bmx vid is awsome, one of my favourite vids, can watch it over and over!

Pretty cool, but just lacked something I think he just seemed out of place for a trials bike.

Nike 6.0 are really pushing the bmx world its awesome. I went to the grand opening competition of the Nike 6.0 Pool the other day in Dagenham.

It was one of the coolest parks, venues I have ever seen. Watching world class riders shred it as well was out of this world, if you haven't seen it you should check out some of these links.

The Pool FB

Defgrip Gallery of The Pool

The Tunnel was theoretically supposed to be open for people to ride, but you've just got to make sure the guy with the key is around. Because he's doing other stuff, that doesn't happen that often. Got a chance to ride/shoot photos there for Pijin, was a cool place if a little chilly :P