8.2Kg 2011 Pure, Updatingdationz.

dirt jumper jake

yeah, changed some stuff about on the pure.... weighed it and its 8.2kg :blink:^_^ with a relatively heavy front end, Would be nice if the urbans i ordered from select bikes turned up though... so then i can order my new bars >_<

post-15521-0-58011300-1309111708_thumb.j

post-15521-0-81022300-1309111731_thumb.j

Rear tyre is a Tioga Factory DH. pisses all over a Stiky & it felt alot lighter too. bargain for £18...

Edited by dirt jumper jake

Tioga Factory DH, not seen one of them on a trials bike in years, mostly because they are one of the worst tyres ever! barely any grip in the dry and actualy like ice when its wet!

Other than that the bike looks very smart!

Adam

Tioga Factory DH, not seen one of them on a trials bike in years, mostly because they are one of the worst tyres ever! barely any grip in the dry and actualy like ice when its wet!

Other than that the bike looks very smart!

Adam

I think there pretty good, but ive only tried it at low pressure really. seems to do well on rocks and concrete stuff, Not sure if i would trust it on rail.

As a young rider you probably won't remember how many trials related injuries people sustained from Tioga Factory downhill tyres following Bike '99!

Products get developed over time... they wouldnt still be in production if there so crap. there probably a way softer compound to what they were, cos it was sticking to rocks fairly well this afternoon...

Products get developed over time... they wouldnt still be in production if there so crap. there probably a way softer compound to what they were, cos it was sticking to rocks fairly well this afternoon...

This may possibly be true, but I doubt it. The write up on Tiogas website states they're the standard rubber compound, not any of their softer compounds they use in other DH tyres.

Oh yeah and it's £18.

Don't take this as a criticism though, if it's working for you then fair play for bagging a bargain!

This may possibly be true, but I doubt it. The write up on Tiogas website states they're the standard rubber compound, not any of their softer compounds they use in other DH tyres.

Oh yeah and it's £18.

Don't take this as a criticism though, if it's working for you then fair play for bagging a bargain!

Yeah thats what i was getting at, cant really beat it for £18, & im guessing it would be 60a, which isnt so bad...

aright lovelly bike mate fancy popping up a spec for it?

Did you get a BMI with that weight relative to its height of 1.53m lol.

Pure frame

trialtech bars and forks

Tryall stem

Rockman back wheel

Rockman/speedrace front wheel

SB8 Front tyre

Factory dh rear

Dual 4 finger maggies

sl freewheel

tr pedals

speedrace bash

& No it didnt give me a bmi :P