Kyle Livesey

Nick Manning

Shame about nick using a uber s**** lens!!! Whyyyy

It doesn't look shit, just the wrong size. I seem to remember you using a jvc everio nick, if so check out the Raynox 5050 or 3035 lenses. I use this one with mine and when coupled with a slimline 30.5-37mm adapter theres no barrelling effect.

That said, the clips were good and it's nice to see something of kyle on the forum. He's a great rider but i think this is the first video of him that i've ever seen.

Cheers for sharing dude!

Epic riding kyle! Shame about nick using a uber s**** lens!!! Whyyyy

As I said on Facebook, without the lens I have to have the camera really far away to fit everything in, the lens I am using is a wide angle lens, the same lens I used in my last video.

It doesn't look shit, just the wrong size. I seem to remember you using a jvc everio nick, if so check out the Raynox 5050 or 3035 lenses. I use this one with mine and when coupled with a slimline 30.5-37mm adapter theres no barrelling effect.

That said, the clips were good and it's nice to see something of kyle on the forum. He's a great rider but i think this is the first video of him that i've ever seen.

Cheers for sharing dude!

Cheers Krisboats, I am using the JVC Everio. There was a guy out with us who had Raynox lens (Really sorry if your reading this, I didn't catch your name), we did use his lens for a clip of mine and the difference is pretty good.

Kyle was well over due a video, you can't ride for as long as he has and not have a video out once in a while, lol.

Cheers Krisboats, I am using the JVC Everio. There was a guy out with us who had Raynox lens (Really sorry if your reading this, I didn't catch your name), we did use his lens for a clip of mine and the difference is pretty good.

haha, no worries.

The lens was a Raynox 3035 as Kris mentioned. It's about £90.

Good work! Big stuff.

Seriously wtf. Kyle was a pretty good rider when I saw him in Brum a while ago. Now with that bike + a few more years hes a mini monster! So smooth!

Good effort capturing the wild beast in his habitat Nick...