Echo Lite 2011 Or Neon Bow 2011.

onza wanabe

Right people looking at getting back into trials now and want some advice www.tartybikes.com have the Echo lite full bike build for sale and i would get it but would get rear hs33 but im now stumped weather to get that or the neon bow any advice on them both.

Personally I'd go for the echo, dual discs on mod looks like the way to go currently and that has a very nice setup. Also if you decide you really don't get on with the discs you can always stick a rear magura on it!

That's the problem the new echo frame doesn't come with 4 bolt mounts if you go to tarty bikes go to echo lite 2011 (dual disk) and click enlarge the pic the new frame is the one with the black rims (missing the 4 bolt mounts) so what i am planning on doing is buying the bike with a rockman maladie frame + a rear hs33 and there i got a cheap rockman maladie setup lol same price as what i would of paid for the neon bow just over.

Go for the neon bow! Echos snap easily :P

Yeah, for a basher like you ;)

Echo's dont snap easily, ive had mine for a year now and its fine, the newer ones are probably stronger. Use a bash ring though, and not a bash plate, and you wont do what Darren did to his :P

And the echo is really nice!:)

Edited by Kieran Morrison