Perpetual Motion Machine With Balloons

Tomm

Leonardo Da Vinci deduced that perpetual motion is not possible. And he'd know, cus he had a sexy ass beard.

On this planet, at least...

And I mean perpetual motion not being possible, not that he only has a sexy ass beard on this planet.

As a side note: I am clean shaven facially, but I have a sexy arse beard.

• Like 1

What if the balloons where close together and the tank was more conical shaped..So the balloons formed a seal with the sides of the tank and then moved up to a wider section and the next balloon down then formed the seal, say have 3 or 4 balloons forming the seal at once..etc..I might draw a picture..

If the machine was 100% friction free, the machine would only move if you applied a force to start with. Then it would work.

However, if it was 100% friction free, you wouldn't even need the system, you'd just spin the wheel on the generator and it would spin forever.

But going back to the floaty ball thing, even if friction was somehow dropped to 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% friction (aka virtually non), it still wouldn't work. The energy crated from the ball floating up would be exactly equal to the energy needed to lift the balls into and out of the water against gravity, the less friction the system has, the longer it would take the system to come to a stop after than initial force.

If the machine was 100% friction free, the machine would only move if you applied a force to start with. Then it would work.

However, if it was 100% friction free, you wouldn't even need the system, you'd just spin the wheel on the generator and it would spin forever.

But going back to the floaty ball thing, even if friction was somehow dropped to 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% friction (aka virtually non), it still wouldn't work. The energy crated from the ball floating up would be exactly equal to the energy needed to lift the balls into and out of the water against gravity, the less friction the system has, the longer it would take the system to come to a stop after than initial force.

That's not what a frictionless generator would do. Any energy/force you put in one end you would get out 100% at the other end. Attatch the genrerator to anything and the spinning wheel stops.

I probably should have said residence free, considering no friction, air resistance, and no magnetic resistance either.

But a generator can't create power without a force acting on something.

You can't just get energy out of perpetual motion by decreasing resistance, not even hypothetically.