Rain!

mrlynch

Use my guttering system to channel the water into the water butt in my garden, this then means I can water the garden when it's not raining using the rain water. This is good because it saves using the hose which means the reservoirs stay topped up due to my economical water/rain harvesting system and usage.

• Like 1

One mans the fudge up and cycles anyway :)

Mmm, fudge, cake!

Haha, yeah its hammering down pretty heavy at the minute. Maybe I will just be a couch potato and eat shite until it drys up then burn it all off on my bike later?

Use my guttering system to channel the water into the water butt in my garden, this then means I can water the garden when it's not raining using the rain water. This is good because it saves using the hose which means the reservoirs stay topped up due to my economical water/rain harvesting system and usage.

This is very creative, although I feel that the amount of rain water we experience in England is more than sufficient to supplement the needs of the garden. :)

On the plus side this is very economical? I cant say i'm not impressed. Thinking about the concept has successfully killed 5 minutes of my boring rainy day. ^_^

What does one do when the rain comes pouring down!?

i sit at my computer, looking back at my holiday photos, crying my eyes out.

either that, or work, or go out and throw shapes.

you seemingly post topics of a lower than average quality.

but nah seriously, rain doesnt ruin anything (apart from trifles stored outside), i remember a while back i used to go riding in the rain, also other types of riding (Xc etc) are fine in the rain.

What does one do when the rain comes pouring down!?

This is a badger... :badger:

310422_10150344385353615_510663614_9559316_181104_n.jpg

Top of Tryfan, North Wales

We go for scrambles/walks every Sunday regardless of the weather, because you can still do it in the pouring rain (if you're good enough and know how to map read properly). Had a few sketchy moments on Tryfan during the scrambling bit just because it was so wet, but in reality it was great fun.

Otherwise, sit inside and masturbate like a chimp?

Phase frames are alright, so if you bought parts for that you could always just swap frames later.

It depends on the spec of whatever other bike you'd be interested in.

Good point.

I'm interested in something like this. It's sold of course, but that price range and spec would be ideal.

Rain = Boredom. And boredom is bad because I might end up buying new parts for the bike.

I need some opinions; Would you spend lots upgrading a phase 1.1, or wait a couple months and buy a better bike?

Thinking about getting a slightly more street orientated 24".

Ride the phase 1.1 until destruction.

Then change ^_^

310422_10150344385353615_510663614_9559316_181104_n.jpg

Top of Tryfan, North Wales

We go for scrambles/walks every Sunday regardless of the weather, because you can still do it in the pouring rain (if you're good enough and know how to map read properly). Had a few sketchy moments on Tryfan during the scrambling bit just because it was so wet, but in reality it was great fun.

Otherwise, sit inside and masturbate like a chimp?

Me and my old man used to climb alot when we lived in scotland. We climbed 93 of the munro's in total. I miss it alot now was great fun!