Shoes

edwards 99

These would suit you fine mate, really grippy if you get the heel wedged in the pedal.

How-To-Find-Stilettos-Right-For-You%C2%A0.jpg

Cheers cucumber I'll give them a try haha

Them try alls last for a month then there got huge holes in the bottoms of them

I'm currently using the Shimano AM41's they are pretty good, although a little uncomfortable when you start using them but that goes away after a couple of rides.

Got a pair of Five Ten FreeRider on order at the moment and they are meant to be the best in terms of grip and lasting more than a month.

Edited by AndrewEH1

I've recently got some Five10 freeriders and they're scary! It quite simply is riding trials in SPD's. I screwed my wrist the first time i wore them (not there fault) so i've only had one ride in them so far, but jee wizz are they strange. Really nice, solid and comfortable but foot placement needs to be precise as there's no wriggling your foot on the pedal.

I REALLY like Duffs range with the 60A compound sole (same as Maxxis xc tyres). the tread pattern is just simple dimples with are not too deep to feel locked in, but not too shallow to feel vague. The grip is like a worn in pair of 5 10s, they look cool and are pretty cheap.

I REALLY like Duffs range with the 60A compound sole (same as Maxxis xc tyres). the tread pattern is just simple dimples with are not too deep to feel locked in, but not too shallow to feel vague. The grip is like a worn in pair of 5 10s, they look cool and are pretty cheap.

These shoes have been mentioned before, got any links to where they can be purchased?

chain reaction sell them, but I got some Pedro's from Amazon for £15, they were white though so I dyed them grey-ish

I recently got Duff Revert shoes for riding, they're awesome. Definitely recommended. Pedro's look even better with that higher ankle support. Wish I'd got them instead.

larence what are them shoes called what you have got with the diffrent colour laces?.

larence what are them shoes called what you have got with the diffrent colour laces?.

Oh they're £6.99 shoes from Tescos haha, They're pretty grippy but dont last long, and i changed the laces :P

This still:

Anyone tried these? the soles looks pretty nice.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004E105JM/ref=s9_simh_gw_p309_d0_g309_i3?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1J912GB0APM9ZMA610PG&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128533&pf_rd_i=468294

I'll probably get the ones in the link above or the ones in the link below, opinions?

http://www.treds.co.uk/product/mens_footwear_trainer/duffs/slice_royal-yellow/42955/

EDIT: links fixed.

Edited by Laurence--Trials