New Pic Of The M5!

dann2707

:lol: dan haaa, have you seen the new TNN LGM's ? they are similar the the TNN Be-Green in the sence that that are combined with the Belaey material but instead of it being half of the pad its "lol" Also TNN have new backing for them (Y) Recomended use on a super harsh grind and are sooo powerfull that MUST be kept out of the reach of small childred.

RRP £40

post-23132-0-43473000-1318443768_thumb.j

• Like 1

:lol: dan haaa, have you seen the new TNN LGM's ? they are similar the the TNN Be-Green in the sence that that are combined with the Belaey material but instead of it being half of the pad its "lol" Also TNN have new backing for them (Y) Recomended use on a super harsh grind and are sooo powerfull that MUST be kept out of the reach of small childred.

RRP £40

Eh???? Right over my head lol

In joke?

Edited by kaybs41282

Instead of pumping iron, perhaps you should take night classes.

If he needs to take these classes but is always pumping iron do it the easy penis shrinking way... steroids :)

On another note when these Montys dooo come out and snap and i pass my test, Me + Car + Comp riders on their montys = (hey ive found wally :lol: )

post-23132-0-42961400-1318447058_thumb.j

Instead of pumping iron, perhaps you should take night classes.

Take night classes for what exactly? Im sure i am quite happy doing my b.a hons degree course in music technology with me now being on my 2nd year.

If he needs to take these classes but is always pumping iron do it the easy penis shrinking way... steroids :)

Why would i exactly want to take steroids? Im sure you'd know a lot about penis shrinking you gimp.... Come on share your thoughts with us boiii ?

Take night classes for what exactly? Im sure i am quite happy doing my b.a hons degree course in music technology with me now being on my 2nd year.

Yeah because a degree in Music is all about your spelling ability.

And I'd still like to know how you're going to stop people telling you that you're a fanny.

If Person A thinks Person B is a dick, I don't see how Person B punching Person A is going to make Person A think that Person B is less of a dick.

But after person B does punch person A, person A will get home and tell everyone on here and then person C will become involved have an argument with person D that will be liked by person E who will jump on the bangwagon with person A that'll annoy person B causing him to want to fight person E, but person E if friends with person F who is a body builder that'll get several of his mates G H I J and K who will that kill both person B and E and then everything will have been blown out of control.

• Like 2

Why would i exactly want to take steroids? Im sure you'd know a lot about penis shrinking you gimp.... Come on share your thoughts with us boiii ?

Dude stop crying, go and dig yourself a whole with your degree course in music technology and shut up!

Yeah because a degree in Music is all about your spelling ability.

And I'd still like to know how you're going to stop people telling you that you're a fanny.

So when i was a kid did i tell myself that i wanted to pursue my career in spelling? Clearly not....

Like i f*cking care about my spelling and english skills... So what? Its my life not yours.

If you could operate a recording studio like me then id like to see you try to be fair.

Get to know me "properly" before you judge me lad..

Just saying... you know?

Dude stop crying, go and dig yourself a whole with your degree course in music technology and shut up!

You really are boring me now... Grow the f**k up seriously...

I actually quite like being able to spell, and write. Regardless of what I did with my life, I would like to be able to express myself through written word, and spoken word, the best possible.

You still haven't told me how you'd stop someone saying something to your face?

And if you're only in your second year, I'm sure you can't run a recording studio like some big time producer. Although the sentence you threw at me was baffling, I think I understood you and responded appropriately.

I actually quite like being able to spell, and write. Regardless of what I did with my life, I would like to be able to express myself through written word, and spoken word, the best possible.

You still haven't told me how you'd stop someone saying something to your face?

And if you're only in your second year, I'm sure you can't run a recording studio like some big time producer. Although the sentence you threw at me was baffling, I think I understood you and responded appropriately.

Good for you lad!

To be fair id just laugh at the person and think what a nob...

If you think you could do my upcoming career better than me, then be my guest for sure. Its not as if i am getting critical with whatever doggerz career you do.

Andy

Good for you lad!

To be fair id just laugh at the person and think what a nob...

If you think you could do my upcoming career better than me, then be my guest for sure. Its not as if i am getting critical with whatever doggerz career you do.

Andy

So then why wouldn't he say something to you? I don't see what would intimidate him enough to stop him saying something? If the only way you can retort to someone who disagrees with you, is laugh at them and think they're a knob, you probably won't get very far in life.

I'm not saying I could do it better than you, I'm just saying that any degree that in the second year would allow you to claim to be at the top of your field, wouldn't be very difficult. I wasn't saying I could do it better than you, and whether I could or not wasn't the point. I was just saying, in 2 years, with what will be minimal exposure, you won't exactly be an expert.

• Like 1

Really? A BA in Music Tech?

Which Uni? I'm at the Headingly Campus of Leeds Met doing the same thing, but mine's a BSc and I'm in the third year.

Just a bit of friendly advice - they don't really care what you hand in for the first year, so that doesn't matter - but from now on, if you hand in a piece of writing that in any way, shape or form resembles how you write on here, you WILL fail.

Seriously, if you're doing a degree - and especially if you've gotten past the first year - you should have at least a little respect for the English language (or any other for that matter, but seeing as you're attending an English campus, that's all we'll bring in to question), and have a basic understanding of how well structured writing is a far more efficient method of conveying your ideas and persuading people to go along with them than merely capitalizing the "important" words, and adding approximately one threat per exclamation mark.

If you really struggle with sentence structure, grammar, punctuation etc. then it's a different story and you should indeed seek extra help, but you are clearly not even trying.

I believe the aforementioned night classes suggested to you are in basic written English, though I'm sure you've worked that out by now seeing as you're smart enough to be doing a BA - and indeed have already passed the first year.

• Like 5

Which Uni? I'm at the Headingly Campus of Leeds Met doing the same thing, but mine's a BSc and I'm in the third year.

Just a bit of friendly advice - they don't really care what you hand in for the first year, so that doesn't matter - but from now on, if you hand in a piece of writing that in any way, shape or form resembles how you write on here, you WILL fail.

Seriously, if you're doing a degree - and especially if you've gotten past the first year - you should have at least a little respect for the English language (or any other for that matter, but seeing as you're attending an English campus, that's all we'll bring in to question), and have a basic understanding of how well structured writing is a far more efficient method of conveying your ideas and persuading people to go along with them than merely capitalizing the "important" words, and adding approximately one threat per exclamation mark.

If you really struggle with sentence structure, grammar, punctuation etc. then it's a different story and you should indeed seek extra help, but you are clearly not even trying.

I believe the aforementioned night classes suggested to you are in basic written English, though I'm sure you've worked that out by now seeing as you're smart enough to be doing a BA - and indeed have already passed the first year.

You just got told by a guy with no brakes :P

Doncaster High Melton campus i am its only a 40 minute drive for me.

Im aware that first year does not count and i have noticed the level of work has jumped already. Im a drummer by trade previously coming from a performance based course which was a b-tech national diploma so i went onto this course wanting to learn more about the technology aspects with it from me previously having small knowledge on common studio tasks.

I am seeking additional support with my tutors which i appreciate where i have a regular tutorial with them to show my progress of work and how to improve it etc.

For know i am pretty much grafting my arse of with all these projects coming up.. Plus i have got a 2 day training course for pro tools 9 coming up soon. Also forgot to mention i am looking at taking my logic exam so that i can become a certified user at it which would look well on my cv for future music careers and possibly maybe the protools qualification too.

Thanks Andy