Facebook Chat

Laurence--Trials

I'm on pay as you go. I hardly ever txt anyone, hardly ever call anyone and I top up my phone about every two months. I would find it handy to have the internets on my phone, but I don't want to spend £15+ every month to do so plus insurance if I got a posh one.

Horses for courses. PAYG can work fine for those that don't use a phone much, but if you're using a mobile as your main contact point then chances are you'll need a bit more than a few quid a month.

Shopping around can find pretty competetive contracts though these days. I'm paying £8 a month for an iPhone with 300 minutes, unlimited texts, 500Gb of internet etc. I think I'd struggle to get anywhere near that on a PAYG sim.

Dad runs a business largely through one phone/contract. He's paying £7.50 a month for 3000 mins, 1000 texts and 1Gb of 'net access. (Y)

Chatting up the chick on the phone eff tee doubleyou ;)

Haha, you sly dog, you!

It came back... Not sure why, i defragged my computer last night but unless that was it i dont know what it might have been?

They were having technical problems yesterday with the chat function. It said so at the bottom of the panel in my browser.

• Like 1

I have pay as you go but with internet best of both worlds, I just have to make sure I have 8 euros credit at the begining of each month for the 500mb of internet. They gave me a ZTE Blade for 79 euros with 10 of credit aswell. I never text now so I just have to pay for calls so I never spend more than 15 euros a month.

Edited by club_card