Facebook Chat

Laurence--Trials

why add the last bit, its basically accepted these days.

in fact 1 in 3 people live next door to a paedophile, not me mind, I live next to a 14 year old with a cracking pair of tits.

You made me laugh out loud and now I don't think I'll be able to make eye contact with the neighbourhood teens

Texting is so much better/ easier.

I'm fussy, i prefer not to, even though i have unlimited (3000) texts. What the f**k is with that though, 3000 is NOT unlimited, its 3000.

why add the last bit, its basically accepted these days.

in fact 1 in 3 people live next door to a paedophile, not me mind, I live next to a 14 year old with a cracking pair of tits.

Man i had to have a giggle at that!

does it? :shifty:

Nobber :lol:

This is turning out to be a fairly unhelpful, funny topic :P

Sometimes Google Chrome doesn't completely load Facebook, just refresh the page and wait til it's fully loaded.

I can see it's still loading in that picture. :)

It loads forever, never stops.. I'm not sure why though. Thanks for being on topic.

Or try different browsers?

Might have to... I'll see if i (or anyone on here) can do anything about it first, i really like google crome.

Well, trying a different browser would tell you (and us) if it actually still can work by you? Downloading firefox or opera won't take long and I think you know how to uninstall things again :P

Funnily enough my mates facebook somehow still is stuck on the old design, no sidebar or anything, so I believe errors like that might also depend on profiles?

Funnily enough my mates facebook somehow still is stuck on the old design, no sidebar or anything, so I believe errors like that might also depend on profiles?

I'd say that's more of a cookies problem. A new browser probably would work, but why would you want to use something other than Chrome? 3000 texts is a guideline as well, I think that's what I get but it's called "unlimited" I think the closest I got to it was about 2500 texts in a month. But I was speaking to some woman when I upgraded my phone and she said if you went over on half of the months of your contract you probably wouldn't be charged, you'd need to seriously abuse it to get charged. Think how little a text actually costs to send, a few bytes of information...

Edited by MonsieurMonkey

Its kind of funny how it still costs so much (10p) to send a few bytes of message via text.

If you're still on Pay as you go, get off that shit, just ring up whoever you with and say you want to move over to contract, talk them into giving you a good deal due to your long service as a pay as you go customer etc etc. Even if you have to bull shit about different sim cards, or go into a shop or whatever.

I have chat at college on windows 7 if that helps?

That's because it's cookies on your computer at home. Just delete your cookies and you'll be fine.

I think anyone who's still on Pay as you go now is a fool, maybe a few years ago before the internet was a major thing on phones, but you'd have to be a retard now. I have a widget on my phone that constantly updates train times to home and from home to Liverpool, just shit like that is perfect. Obviously Whatsapp for picture bashing, Facebook, the internet, all that shit is perfect. I dunno, I can't imagine not having that any more.