Tnn Pedals

Laurence--Trials

are superstar components any good? i've seen some mixed review's, some of there parts actually look pretty nice but i've never seen any in real life or used any... wouldn't mind a set of those pedals actually.

Superstar pedals are very nice pedals! Great quality and loads of grip. I know lots of people who ride them and love them.

These pedals look great! Very light! But might be a bit pricey but as you would expect.

A few extra details about the pedals.

-Large slimline platform body is cnc machined from 6061 aluminum 97mm x 97mm x 12.5mm thick (super thin)

-Cromoly axle for durability

-16 grippy Hi tensile M4 bolts (Bolts are supported by head and cannot be knocked out like the wellgo MG-1 pedal pins/grub screws) can be replaced with ti or alum bolts. Saving about 20g

-Pedal spins on a teflon bush (near crank) and another 3 sealed ball bearings. For smooth and maintenance free use.

Approx price 95 pounds depending on exchange rates at the time. Don't hold me to that price.

A few extra details about the pedals.

-Large slimline platform body is cnc machined from 6061 aluminum 97mm x 97mm x 12.5mm thick (super thin)

-Cromoly axle for durability

-16 grippy Hi tensile M4 bolts (Bolts are supported by head and cannot be knocked out like the wellgo MG-1 pedal pins/grub screws) can be replaced with ti or alum bolts. Saving about 20g

-Pedal spins on a teflon bush (near crank) and another 3 sealed ball bearings. For smooth and maintenance free use.

Approx price 95 pounds depending on exchange rates at the time. Don't hold me to that price.

Echo TRs are good but these sound amazing, if its strong this could be THE best trials pedal! What would it weigh in at with a ti axle and alu pins? Out of interest?

you could knock another 20-30g of eachm pedal by removing the outer part of the pedal (like most people do, myslef included! on the wellgo pedals) ;)

real smart pedals though .. not too sure on the graphics :/

You could but I personally like the extra support the fully wellgo pedal body offers. Think a ti axle option would be a good move.

Echo TRs are good but these sound amazing, if its strong this could be THE best trials pedal! What would it weigh in at with a ti axle and alu pins? Out of interest?

A Ti axle (not avail) would take 35g off and alum bolt/pins would take of another 20g 55g total. Final weight 235g. But we decided to only offer the cromoly axle for longevity reasons.

A Ti axle (not avail) would take 35g off and alum bolt/pins would take of another 20g 55g total. Final weight 235g. But we decided to only offer the cromoly axle for longevity reasons.

Good choice, if I ever have the money available I'd definately consider a pair.