New Year's Eve Training

Canardweb

mod...too long...lol

Yes I feel like I have difficulty standing on the rear wheel after a drop or some other moves.

you running trialtech forks?

I do

weird style

but going quite big for sure

to be honest, with that riding style

I m pretty sure getting a shorter frame will not makes things better

I'll see... But cheers for the input

Quite liked that. Got a really nice style on the mod :)

Thanks I prefer it over the stock!

You do what you want, it's a fact :)

but the main reason why most mod have now short wb is mainly because it's better for natty

when the wb is longer, it's quite hard to stay on two wheels on small obstacles without hitting the bashguard

the thing is, if your style is more tgs, and you're not a dwarf

then most riders with this kind of style will prefer longer wb

I am changing this frame as I think it is far too long.

Yet you have a long Koxx stock frame with a super long reach? You will never get good/better if you keep changing geo that rapidly, unless you don't want that. Maybe spend a bit of time and try to sidehop the "right" way as well?

if people did what they want, we would have nothing but chaos in this world. I know you are a bit emotional on this front but I will say this anyway. Complete waste of money in my opinion and I would rather give some of that to charity seeing you have a grand worth of bikes every couple of weeks. Wake the hell up dude!

• Like 2

Yet you have a long Koxx stock frame with a super long reach? You will never get good/better if you keep changing geo that rapidly, unless you don't want that. Maybe spend a bit of time and try to sidehop the "right" way as well?

if people did what they want, we would have nothing but chaos in this world. I know you are a bit emotional on this front but I will say this anyway. Complete waste of money in my opinion and I would rather give some of that to charity seeing you have a grand worth of bikes every couple of weeks. Wake the hell up dude!

That's his money

he "waste" it the way he wants

nothing wrong about that

• Like 1

I do sidehop both ways man! Check the video! I know what you mean, but yet again it's my money man. I have nothing else to spend it on, except alcohol (which I did a lot on the 31th haha) :giggle: . And believe me or not, I keep giving parts to people of my club. I gave a try all lite tire one week ago which was brand new, then I gave an Echo TR brake booster, 2 finger lever blade and brand new coust pads for another mate. And Saturday I am giving a Trialtech fork with a Lite disc stock front wheel and a disc brake setup to a friend who wants to switch to front disc. I don't want to show off but I don't think it's a good idea to attack me on my generosity... :unsure:

Yet you have a long Koxx stock frame with a super long reach? You will never get good/better if you keep changing geo that rapidly, unless you don't want that.

Few people already told him that (ali,mark w,me...),you´re wasting your time.

Dude seems to spend most of his time in relentless in decisions, rather than investing his time in riding the damn thing and adapt. He looks to be at least 5ft-10ins in height and he owns a long wheelbase stock.