Cannock Chase/stile Cop

Boumsong

Where are the DH runs relative to the car park and/or entrance to the trails?

Not really near the XC trails, they're further through the village. The downhill course is accessed via a fireroad. If you come off the a460 onto stile cop road its near the top of the hill on the right.

• 2 weeks later...

If it's not too busy park here

alternatively the main car park is here

Not really near the XC trails, they're further through the village. The downhill course is accessed via a fireroad. If you come off the a460 onto stile cop road its near the top of the hill on the right.

bought a trek 6500 second hand, like new, for a bargain and took it straigh to cannock last saturday! Some of the most fun i have ever had! Did the dog, or the monkey or both? Kinda wish i had full sus.....purely as i cant stand the sound of the chain banging around (as trials riders i hope you know what i mean!

anyway, such a fantastic place!

bought a trek 6500 second hand, like new, for a bargain and took it straigh to cannock last saturday! Some of the most fun i have ever had! Did the dog, or the monkey or both? Kinda wish i had full sus.....purely as i cant stand the sound of the chain banging around (as trials riders i hope you know what i mean!

anyway, such a fantastic place!

Pick up one of those new rear mechs with the clutch mechanism in it. They supposedly stop chain slap completely.

ahh i go there! let me knwo when you guys are heading down again. need to try out my new helmet and goggles

:D Riding with kennard again, jebus :mellow: Think it's been what, 3-4 years? We've been going quite a bit recently and will more than likely be there again at some point in the next few weeks.

:D Riding with kennard again, jebus :mellow: Think it's been what, 3-4 years? We've been going quite a bit recently and will more than likely be there again at some point in the next few weeks.

think the last time i saw you we swapped cranks lol.

but yeah the commencal is becoming pretty ridable now. needs a decent chain guide and a back brake and its gunna be a beastly little toy :)

with easter coming up i will have some free time to go again. just getting raped by CW at the moment though :(