Weetabix Advert

Ross McArthur

HA, whats this doing on here?!?!? I do a squeeker and some back hops, its hardly trials!!!!

The story board for this ad depicted a geek happily cycling through london, smiling while slowly pootling along, holding up all the angry commuters who are in such a rush to get to the office.... then having the time to pull a few tricks at the lights and a screen caption saying 'not all bankers are wankers' ....for the internet edit obviously....

This might just be a version aimed at TV.... I hope they release the original idea as we filmed for 2 days and I did a grand job of slowing up hundreds of arseholes on Waterloo bridge!

• Like 6

HA, whats this doing on here?!?!? I do a squeeker and some back hops, its hardly trials!!!!

The story board for this ad depicted a geek happily cycling through london, smiling while slowly pootling along, holding up all the angry commuters who are in such a rush to get to the office.... then having the time to pull a few tricks at the lights and a screen caption saying 'not all bankers are wankers' ....for the internet edit obviously....

This might just be a version aimed at TV.... I hope they release the original idea as we filmed for 2 days and I did a grand job of slowing up hundreds of arseholes on Waterloo bridge!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Ian that was so funny. Glasses and Clean shaven i did not recognise you at first. Brilliant advert dude. Had me in stitches.