Blackpool Comp

gu trials

All the sections will be marked up the day before as there isn't time to set it all out on the day!

Think there'll be quite a few knocking about on the Saturday as a lot of riders are coming up from down South and staying over.

Erm.. yeah just going to have a look... I'm not entering the comp anyway but I know not to go on it. But you know yourself there's no reason we can't take some tape with us and find similar section's to play on it is Blackpool after all :)

Edited by Miss-Higgy

Erm.. yeah just going to have a look... I'm not entering the comp anyway but I know not to go on it. But you know yourself there's no reason we can't take some tape with us and find similar section's to play on it is Blackpool after all :)

Just out of interest how come your not entering??

I just want to ride stuff and have fun

Seems like a reason to enter if you ask me. Just because it's a comp doesn't mean everything has to suddenly get competative and serious, plus it's always a great way to try lines and stuff you probably wouldn't normally attempt or (if your me) wouldn't even see. I'm not gonna be British Champ or anything I enter to ride something different and meet other riders, there's about 5 or 6 of us older unfit riders in the Senior category at Blackpool and we're all just gonna be having a laugh and probably seeing who'll crash the most times (Neil)!