Holy Wheelbase!

old'scoolfool

What is it with bikes on ebay i've seen loads with forks the wrong way round, they're clearly confusing modern forks but it should be blatantly obvious this is wrong and dangerous the tyre is barely clearing the frame and not the rear tyre! lmao

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sacarcen-X-ile-trials-bike-2001-frame-unfinished-project-/160779172986?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item256f2f7c7a

What is it with bikes on ebay i've seen loads with forks the wrong way round, they're clearly confusing modern forks but it should be blatantly obvious this is wrong and dangerous the tyre is barely clearing the frame and not the rear tyre! lmao

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sacarcen-X-ile-trials-bike-2001-frame-unfinished-project-/160779172986?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item256f2f7c7a

that my friend, is f***ed up lol

funnily enough it never sold!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/trials-bycicle-/150790875768?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item231bd62a78#ht_500wt_1203

yeah i noticed that this morning aswell what is he thinking lol, i can't find it anymore you bought it didn't you :lol:

i'll admit i was tempted, i mean for 800 it must be such a good bike, sorry bycicle apparently

Is it just me who doesn't see what's so hilariously wrong with that?

That's well strange, the original advert has been replaced with that one.

The one before had it's forks on the wrong way so the front wheel was touching the downtube haha.

It makes me cringe that someone will, one day, genuinely be excited that they have won such a bike for that price :(

It's like when you see fat guys on their own in Mcdonalds, its like "awwww :( "

So its you that keeps sending of the burgers?! And here I thought it was the sexy lass behind the counter trying it on with me!

someone on here either kindly pointed out most likely took the mick out of him so he changed it, looks fine now not bad for a £10 but i disagree about the very light statement it's gotta be 14/15kg lol

i pointed out politely! That i probably wouldn't buy a bike from someone who couldn't even put a set of forks on the right way round, wouldn't give me faith that anything else was fitted right!

someone on here either kindly pointed out most likely took the mick out of him so he changed it, looks fine now not bad for a £10 but i disagree about the very light statement it's gotta be 14/15kg lol

Maybe it was someone on here? You never know..

i pointed out politely! That i probably wouldn't buy a bike from someone who couldn't even put a set of forks on the right way round, wouldn't give me faith that anything else was fitted right!

wish i hadn't bothered. Totally missed the point of me telling him. Claimed it was like that for storage purposes and if i was concerned about build quality not to bid on it. No helping some people and then there are some people who take the help and show no gratuity. He'll be lucky to get more that a tenner anyway

you think thats bad?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/onza-trials-bike-/180859614888?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item2a1c12b6a8#ht_500wt_1202

just because its got onza forks and the frame cleary states its a shogun