Is There Anything Better Than Lgm's?

Carlperkins

so it pretty much sounds to me that most of the high end pads are going to be pretty much the same. or as litte difference that it doesn't matter.

quite a few people have said that cousts are amazing. so i may end up giving them a go when my pads are dead.

do they come CNC backed or just plastic?

the only bad thing i can say about my LGM's is that when i ride in the rain, my grind goes all black and dirty and my brake isnt half as good. but after a pad sanding and rim grind theyre great again.

just cant be arsed to grind my rim after every few wet rides.

Coust pads come in plastic backings from Michel Coustellier, and plastic or CNC backing from Heatsink Bikes.

The problem you have won't be your pads when it's wet, it will be just the brake dust mixing with the water and making your rim filthy and your brakes performance reduce. Some pads do perform better than others in the wet, but generally they fail because of dirty water or just wet brake dust.

Don't know why everyone knocks them, make you ride smoother :P

I remember my 2003 t-bird i had from when i first started back in 03 that came with hs11's that had magura blacks or red worked mint on a smooth rim with tar.

Edited by Andeee