Onza Genisis Prototype James Davies

jamers

big thanks to joe poyzer and ryan at rocknroll bikes for sorting every thing out for me cheers guys :dance:

here she is the final prototype for the new onza genisis this frame rides amazing!! so pleased with it should have a new video by the end of the week hope you guys like it went for a joker theme green and purple :D

post-21124-0-77153500-1338292541_thumb.jpost-21124-0-15377800-1338292551_thumb.jpost-21124-0-68427000-1338292562_thumb.jpost-21124-0-02272300-1338292574_thumb.jpost-21124-0-67440300-1338292585_thumb.j

• Like 1

I think Im staying Mod and getting one of these.

Please please please, onza, keep the graphics UBER sensible.

Like " Genesis " near the BB on the down tube like the Speedrace Fans frames. You've already hit the nail on the head with the colour with no graphics.

• Like 1

Different geo.

This is +80 and 1010wb I think, added with an uber cool internal headset, no disc tabs and a seemingly stiffer booster (going by ross's original proto)

Ice was +70 and 1020wb with a standard headtube with bash mounts (badd mounts), disc tab and older integrated booster.

Edited by Echo Lite 09

Got to say Jamie, it looks mint. Really love the colour and the Geo sounds nice (for a mod). I like that Onza have stuck to a simple frame design that is different to others out there, but have added the details like a booster, lack of bash mounts and the integrated tensioners that show the company is listening. Now all they need is a simple Onza logo and frame name in gloss black decals to contrast the Matte purple paint...

Different geo.

This is +80 and 1010wb I think, added with an uber cool internal headset, no disc tabs and a seemingly stiffer booster (going by ross's original proto)

Ice was +70 and 1020wb with a standard headtube with bash mounts (badd mounts), disc tab and older integrated booster.

Hmmm true. I just bought a Limey320. If the frame ever dies on that I may consider getting one of these depending on feedback, probs will just get another limey lol. It'll be interesting to see what the 80bb and 1010wb is like. Thanks for that reply dude :)