Android

Luke Dunstan

First ever photo taken on my S3, a guy called Jake (not me!) was giving me a demo of the phone.

20120918_181311.jpg

And I took this while bored at college yesterday... Proving to a friend that the Samsung S3 panoramic is far better than his iPod 5 one, haha.

20121112_134007.jpg

I'm slightly concerned that Google are successfully creating a new fanboy base on a par with Apple. This saddens me. I like Google, I like Android, I hate Apple and I don't want to hate Google because they become the new Apple...

Why would it concern you? Google produce products worthy of having a following.

Why would it concern you? Google produce products worthy of having a following.

I think that's exactly the kind of comment he's getting at. I'm a massive Apple user and advocate, but I look in this thread all the time because it's interesting to see what other people enjoy using.

I think that's exactly the kind of comment he's getting at. I'm a massive Apple user and advocate, but I look in this thread all the time because it's interesting to see what other people enjoy using.

Yeah, Apple make great products! Main reason why I'm so annoyed is that I've sold my S3 on Ebay which I have to send out today. I was expecting to wait a few days between phones but now it looks like weeks.

I can't even order it...

Can't see where to order it, can someone link me?

This is where I am...

https://play.google....id=nexus_4_16gb

They're sold out, I was on before the email went out and the website was riddled with bugs, I entered my card details 3 times with no luck.

By the time the site was working okay everything had sold out.

They've not said anything yet, keeping quiet is what's pissing me off the most.

And the fact people have bought loads and put them on Ebay to make a profit.

Well the networks should be selling them, O2 have it for a month then other networks, so they will have to release more?