Android

Luke Dunstan

It is the DNA, looks incredible. You know when it MIGHT be released in the EU?

Sorry, only found out they decided to release one in Europe about 3 weeks ago. My guess is it will be a more or less straight rebranding of the DNA so if it goes through CE certification etc without problems it could be anytine from the next few weeks to xmas time. But don't quote me on that estimate.

I'll if I can get some more info in it when I'm back at work on Monday. Also might be worth keeping an eye on HTC press releases as they are gonna have release event in NYC any day iirc.

has anyone used he samsung galaxy note ? as i am thinking about getting that one as my current phone is about to die

A friend has one, she seems to like it. I prefer my Samsung Galaxy S3, but if the note was 5-10 quid cheaper a month I'd go for it. It's not the fastest phone but it's nice, get the Samsung Note 2. It's basically a bigger version of the Galaxy 3

A friend has one, she seems to like it. I prefer my Samsung Galaxy S3, but if the note was 5-10 quid cheaper a month I'd go for it. It's not the fastest phone but it's nice, get the Samsung Note 2. It's basically a bigger version of the Galaxy 3

well im trying to find one which gives me a free gift too (xbox or ps3 or a good tv) but its finding one which wont cost me £50 a month

well im trying to find one which gives me a free gift too (xbox or ps3 or a good tv) but its finding one which wont cost me £50 a month

Lol, I'm on £36 a month unlimited everything but 1GB internet for my Samsung Galaxy S3. I have added £10 a month insurance on it though.. Looking for a cheaper alt to the o2 store insurance. :/

i just found a galaxy note on £36 a month and i can get a free slim ps3 160gb or xbox360 250gb with it, to be honest it is very tempting and might do it as the cheapest with an s3 or note 2 is around £45

How much cheaper is it without the ps3/xbox?

It's not hard to find it cheaper than £45 a month lol, mine is £36 from o2... Without insurance, on the biggest tarriff, what company are you looking at?

well i am just comparing all companies and tariffs, for what i need i have found without the free gift i can get these prices, Galaxy Note 2 @ £36, Galaxy Note @ £28.50 and Galaxy S3 @ £31

they are with orange aswell on those prices ( i am currently with orange and never had a problem)

Tesco insurance is very good and rather cheap to! Too late now but for others looking to get a new phone I'm with t-mobile/Orange but through Tesco. I get unlimited texts and calls with 1gb of internet with free insurance all for

£24 month. I also got my phone only a couple of weeks after release a month at the most.