Hull Ride 16.06.2012 Ft Andy, Joe, Mark, Cocky, Pogo, Nigel & Jake

Andeee

Had a ride in hull today with these guys.

It was nice to meet Cocky after all this time and of course Pogo. Two very cool guys and funny lol. ( Credit to them both driving all this way)

The Kidney brothers was out with us too sadly sam with no bike but they went in after an hour'ish

Good effort from everyone today!

Weather was nice we started at around 10:30 n finished just near 6pm lol

Enjoy!

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mQHuWjn26c&feature=plcp

Edited by Andeee
  • Like 1

Don't know if it's just me but the lad on the green neon doesn't look very confident/comfortable when he's back hopping despite having no problems with big gaps and up to fronts??

He had a late one the night before. He's called Nigel kilgar, he's got a few vids on here.

Don't know if it's just me but the lad on the green neon doesn't look very confident/comfortable when he's back hopping despite having no problems with big gaps and up to fronts??

haha a few day earlyer my brake pad exploded while tapping a bin hit my head landed on my back got concussion and winded myself pretty good so i was taking it pretty easy as i still have back pains and really had no trust in my brake that day

Any one know Joe's last name would be good to keep in contact he was a really nice guy.

Mckee. We'll have to sort out another ride some time. Us lot from Hull are always on about going somewhere different cos we ride the same spots all the time.

Mckee. We'll have to sort out another ride some time. Us lot from Hull are always on about going somewhere different cos we ride the same spots all the time.

Sweet dude Ill add him(you?) I'm away for a 2 weeks now but ill come ride with you guys again. I'm sure Pogo would come up also.