Neil Tunnicliffe Live On Sky News This Morning

IanJohnstone

Love it how she tries to interview him and he couldnt give a toss :L

I know i wouldnt have been that polite :L

where she asked for him to show some of the stuff, he should have just walked up to the camera and said:

If you wanted to see us ride, you shouldnt have f**king cut us!

:giggle: :bow:

• Like 2

I can't believe that was on tv! Haha that might have be the most stilted and bollocks interview I've ever seen.

At the end of the day the show was too long and trials isn't an olympic sport. Sure it would have been nice to

have gotten a bit of trials in there...but life goes on

• Like 3

True, life goes on. Neil seems to be over the disappointment & I think that comes across in the interview. He's not all doom & gloom but was asked to do an interview and so obliged & was there to answer the questions. I wouldn't turn down an opportunity to go on TV & get paid for it (I assume he got paid).

I know he'll watch it back & be kicking himself that he missed out about the number of days he had to drive down to London for the extensive planning, rig designing, briefings, security measures etc. It sounds a bit like he had a phone call one day saying it was going to happen & then another a bit later saying it was cancelled, the reality is he had to turn down demos, miss out on social occasions, agree a lot of time off work, no to mention the number of things it could of lead on to.

The opening ceremony had a few too many dance routines for me, by a few too many volunteers rather than professionals. I went the gym instead & then watched it back at x12 speed thanks to Sky+

Love the first answer:

Yes I was *squeezes back brake*

Feel so bad for him, such awkward questions and so much pressure on live tv, then he had to do trials which is easily on of the most boring sports to watch without editing or music, and he had to keep the moves small because he couldn't fall off.

Poor chap :(

• Like 1