Anal Teflon In Riding Shocker!

Al_Fel

Hello boys and girls. I've had this footage for a while and I decided to stick it all together and make a little video. I haven't tried very hard with the editing and the riding isn't anything special. It's pretty much just the typical things I do when I ride my trials bike.

Feel free to comment. Like I say its nothing special I just wanted to put a collection of clips together for a video for myself but thought I might as well share it here.

• Like 4

Wow only £70? That's insane.

Yep £70 and a 3 year warranty and two batteries! It just takes SD cards and hasn't got many features but it does the trick.

Forgot to mention the first two clips are from a Nokia N95.

• Like 1

Thanks mate it was an Aldi special its called a HD 10 XI Traveller it was only £70! I've been really impressed with it.

For £70 that is one impressive video cam. Do you know if both ALDI and LIDI stock the same camera?

You should enter the GETCreative video comp with video or film another one without the bails/stacks.

For £70 that is one impressive video cam. Do you know if both ALDI and LIDI stock the same camera?

You should enter the GETCreative video comp with video or film another one without the bails/stacks.

Aldi only had it as a special offer. They don't actually stock stuff like that as far as I know. They just seem to have deals every week on different products. One week could be gardening the next week they will have tools and so on. If you subscribe to them you get an e-mail with all the offers twice a week (Thursdays and Sundays) and there's some good bargains to be had.

• Like 3

Nice to see some clips of you riding Anal, even if the clips are not new. Give us a shout the next time you are out ;)

Nice one Cap! Stan was up for a little ride round Bootle this week It's probably a bit far out of your way but its a decent place to ride.