New Echos(2013)

ChrisTrials2012

I have to agree that the logo's on the 2012 24" suck, the 24" writing looks like a sh*t font, looks out of place, and the way it is engraved, looks engraved anyway.

995?! Thats a kids bike right? why the heck is it so short? with the bottom bracket being that high wil it not feel odd?!

liking the chain tensioners though! way easier than cams

Onza have been doing this for years, bout time it has caught on!

They're grey not black and they've been around for quite a few months now. With SL forks, the Lite full build comes out at 1010mm. I think the reason Tarty only now have them in stock is that only recently Echo got rid of that retarded 116mm spacing on 24" and 26" bikes.

edit: I'm not a fan of mods, frankly speaking I hate them but those "new" Lite frames feel pretty nice, definitely not too short even with the standard 150x30 stem.

Edited by Greetings

Really want to try out one of those mod's, surely it should be flicky and bouncy as hell!

Like the idea of running a pro 2 on the 24" and the 26" too, and really glad there's no disk mount for the echo 24's, rear disk for tgs is gaaaaaaay.

• Like 1