Premium Rush!

Ben Gosden

Hi guys, some of you may have already seen this trailer but i thought i would share for those that hadn't.

This is the first official movie i have seen which is based on cycling, in the trailer it looks as so the is going to be a mix up in the chase scene's with trials/bmx and dirt jump maneuvers and i personally cant wait to see how it plays out.

Oh well, at least it's a film centred around cycling.

Where's your sportsmanship!

I'm sure it'll be a great film, it'll probably just make people dislike fixie riders (like me) even more. Even though half of us don't even do the crazy shit they do in traffic, and the media portrays this in a film because it's pretty exciting to watch them rush through the traffic brakeless, and the surprising the viewer at how many near-misses they have yet they carry on...

IMO the greatest cycling movie ever made will be The Flying Scotsman, but nevertheless I'm still going to watch this movie and I'm sure I'll enjoy this movie. The media just manages to make cyclists look bad, yet they're trying to encourage cycling and that's that annoys me.

/rantover

• Like 1

When's it released? Im going to the cinema Saturday, with the wife, but its my film choice as its my bday tomos, if its on ill watch it, put a review on here then you'll know if its worth a look or not??

Thats a shame that its released 6 days after your at the cinema cuz that would have worked out really well if you where to give a review, oh well no worries. When it comes out ill try to find it online and add a link onto here.

Thats a shame that its released 6 days after your at the cinema cuz that would have worked out really well if you where to give a review, oh well no worries. When it comes out ill try to find it online and add a link onto here.

There are already reviews for it, Americans get films early.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1547234/

I've just finished watching it

It hasn't got much trials in it about 2-3 mins worth at most the main bike is an old fixie

The film it's self I reckon is pretty good

Would of been nice if it had some more street riding in it

Not surprised. It's a film based on delivering letters.........

Out of 10?

Edited by JMCD

• 4 weeks later...

Do you know if Danny Was actually involved in the making of this?

Yeah, at one point Joseph has to make his escape and just has to use a painted up Fourplay and Danny Mac is obviously the stunt rider for the sequence.

I've just watched it now and was pleasantly surprised. Obviously having an interest in bikes definitely helps but it is quite good and rather watchable.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...