In Need Of New Shoes

Trials-Mikey

they split on the sole where the balls of my feet are, have you tried the canvas shoes

Yeah thats what I use as the Terrex Solo's I got are a tad too small, and couldn;t get a colour I liked in my size.

I like them, less stiff than the solo's but stiffer than my freerunners.

I usually ride in Duffs as they're super grippy and you can pick them up on ebay for about £17 a pair, had my last pair for almost a year now and tend to wear them everyday as well as for riding in.

Might have to look into a pair of those Terrex Solos for myself next time though, how would you reckon they'd last in day to day use?

Cousins missus works for Adidas so I should be able to pick up a pair at cost!

Accidently posted in the second thread so in case no one bothered reading that one. I recommend Fiveten barons. Thats what I've had since christmas, literally wearing them everyday and riding trials, DH and xc regularly and they are still holding up great. Should last me the rest of the year.

fiveten freeriders for me. Ride both trials and trails in them and after a good old while (and currently being my only riding shoes) they still look fairly new despite plenty of use. The sole is holding up well and the upper material is perfect.

I couldn't really imagine using anything else now as their grip is like nothing I've used before and they've lasted plenty of foot braking on street and lots of soggy Scottish MTBing so don't think you can go too far wrong.