Martyn Ashton - Road Bike Party

CalopS

As soon as I saw this I knew it'd be a hit, sure he released one before but not as good.

People seem to be impressed by stuff they never deemed possible, which is why Danny Mac vid well. And now I wouldn't be surprised if this was a regular on rude tube and had 10M plus hits.

Nice one Martyn!

As soon as I saw this I knew it'd be a hit, sure he released one before but not as good.

People seem to be impressed by stuff they never deemed possible, which is why Danny Mac vid well. And now I wouldn't be surprised if this was a regular on rude tube and had 10M plus hits.

Nice one Martyn!

I really hope he does get some Danny Mac like exposure. I think it is over due and he deserves it.

I also really want Martyn to do a decent video like this on his hex or another trials bike.

I bet there are people on this forum now that, through no fault of their own, don't have any idea just how important Martyn was to trials.

What an awesome vid, and I'm sure it'll get the recognition it deserves, even though I'm absolutely certain he couldn't give a toss if it does or not.

• Like 4

I bet there are people on this forum now that, through no fault of their own, don't have any idea just how important Martyn was to trials.

What an awesome vid, and I'm sure it'll get the recognition it deserves, even though I'm absolutely certain he couldn't give a toss if it does or not.

Entirely agree.

This is one of the coolest videos I've seen for ages.

I used to be big into trials around 7 years ago, then moved away from it. It was only when I saw the original MacAskill video that it became apparent that standards have improved an insane amount.

Ashton doing that stuff, on a road bike, now?! He was one of the old-skool guys years ago. Quite amazing, and inspiring, that he's still got it in him! Good effort.